Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mad Men

Last night, I began watching Mad Men again. Maybe a few months ago (I can't remember how long) ago I started watching and then I got caught up with school and stuff and I couldn't  watch anymore. But now that it's summer, what better time to watch? Anyways, I was watching it and watching and watching. Pretty soon, my mind was warped back into the 1960's and I just had to go out and get some lipstick. Even though I didn't get any red lipstick (smart huh?), I did get two that I'm quite pleased with. 
The first is "Gentleman Prefer Pink":
 and "Sassy Mauve"
I'm very happy with both, but especially Sassy Mauve. It just goes really well with my skin tone. 
Plus, these lipsticks are AMAZING quality. They're both Revlon Super Lustrious Lipstick. I have another one in "Pink in the Afternoon" that's beyond exceptional. It's not too pink, but it still has that nice pink undertone to it that I just love.


Maybe later I'll go out and get another one (this time red) in honor of Mad Men :)

XXX -    RachelleV

No comments:

Post a Comment